Friday, January 26, 2007

Egyptian dust?

It's obvious from the clues on here why i chose this name, but just to clarify:

Well Egyptian, because well er I'm Egyptian and actually proud of it.

Dust- comes from the various references to humans as dust in the bible. I am a christian first and foremost. I don't follow any man but God. I love this reference 'dust' because it reminds us of our mortality that things on this earth are passing and that at any time this show could end. This seems really heavy and it is but this is reality. It's also a humbling reminder that serves to show me that I am not my job, my education, my social status, I am just dust that will go back to the earth one day.

2 comments:

sara said...

Did we meet earlier?
:)
Same concept here!
:)

Egyptian dust said...

you're clay, i'm dust. We probably have met before!