Sunday, January 28, 2007

Let my people read!

I do like 'cool bookshops' but not so much a fan of paying extra for the 'coolness'. Anyway, I found myself in front of 'Diwan' the other day so I thought I would check it out. I liked the atmosphere in there, you know the whole spot light thing going on, the wooden floors, the majorly helpful assistants- it's all good. Anyway, I had a good time browsing all the different sections etc etc and I came across an english religion section. I was surprised. hmmm i wonder what they have in the religion section? Would they by any remote chance have any good christian reads? cool bookshop, you never know. NO, but they have books about freakin mediums and new age! What?! I mean which is gonna mess people up more? Contacting the dead or learning about repentance and forgiveness. Go figure

5 comments:

Hadeel said...

hi :) Thanks for your comment on my blog, for sure you can link anything you want. i absolutely adore egypt and feel i am part of this community even though ive only lived here for 6 months. i hate people with a superiority complex, but as someone who was raised in the West I am sure I have some of it in my unconscious mind - i hope you will keep reading my blog and keeping me in check :)

Anonymous said...

I like your blog .... and welcome, have to warn you it's ruff out there some times in blogland.
Please write more.

Egyptian dust said...

welcome and thankyou for your encouragement tu s. tin. Will you watch my back ?! :)) I popped round your place and hope to do so again!

noora said...

hello there...was browsing blogs and came across yours. It was a pleasure to go through yr posts..i must say what intrigued me was the name...I am in love with anything relating to the egyptian land :) but dont happen to be an egyptian myself..and im just as recent as u r into "blog-land" :)
Well looking forward to reading your next posts

Egyptian dust said...

sharafty ya noora!